The system combines the lightness of timber with the strength of the Posi-Strut™ steel web, enabling you to span far greater distances than would be possible with alternative timber products, allowing a variety of internal room layouts within an external shell. This gives you unequaled design freedom across a wide range of applications for both floor and roof in domestic, industrial and commercial applications.
A TALO house is buildt energy efficent without compromizing the wall thickness (34mm). The low energy and passive structures keep the cold out in the winter and the heat out during summer. In an airtight home you do not feel any draft and the inside air is comfortable and evenly balanced. An airtight home keeps microbes and particles outside the house. It also insulates sound very well.
1. Kingspan thermal board 40mm. A high performance PIR insulation board which acts as a air-, moisture- and diffusion barrier. It breaks cold barriers and guarantees airtightness. Good Euro Class Fire performance.
2. Aeration between the inner wall plasterboard and thermal board enables electrical installations without breaking the vapor barrier.
3. A corner solution with stitched seams, completed with mineral wool and polyurethane foam to keep the wall structure warm and dry.
4. The thermal board is joined with the insulation in the foundation, and sealed off with polyuretane foam.
5. Bearing frame and mineral wool insulation.
6. Moisture-permeating wind barrier that reinforces the frame, GU plasterboard for wooden cladding/aquapanel for rendering/ osb-board and Tyvek with cavity barriers for brick cladding.
7. Effective ventilation gap between windbreaker and exterior cladding to protect the structures from moisture.
8. Wooden-, Render- or Brick cladding.
WALLS 0,14 W/m2K
ROOF 0,09 W/m2K
FLOOR 0,13 W/m2K
WINDOWS 0,6 - 1,1 W/m2K
DOORS 0,60-0,70 W/m2K
"I am responsible for a quality delivery of your prefabricated elements and materials. I group the goods so that the right goods arrive at the right time and nothing is left at the mercy of the weather."
- Elias, Head of Logistics